Cultural Intelligence Assessments
Cultural Intelligence CQ Assessments
- are academically validated
- offer a multi-rater, 360 version of the assessment as well as a self-assessment.
- measure and predict intercultural performance for individuals and teams
- report outcomes and provide strategies to improve
The distinctive feature of our cultural intelligence assessments is our emphasis upon rigorous, academic research combined with relevant best practices for practitioners.
The Cultural Intelligence Center owns the copyright to the only academically validated assessment of cultural intelligence. While the programs go far beyond simply offering assessments, our understanding of how to accurately assess and predict intercultural performance is the foundation of what we do. Assessments are based upon our academically validated Cultural Intelligence Scale (CQS).
Defining Characteristics of the Cultural Intelligence CQ Assessments
- Measuring intercultural performance and skills rather than personal preferences and orientations.
- Being peer reviewed by academics around the world and subsequently published in more than 100 academic A-level journals. Whereas, the items for most cultural inventories are not shared with external academics, making the reliability and validity uncertain.
- Offering a validated, multi-rater, 360 version of the assessment as well as a self-assessment.
- Reporting outcomes to individuals based upon their CQ assessment results (e.g. We can accurately predict how well an individual will negotiate cross-culturally or how well one will function on a multicultural, virtual team.)
- Providing company-specific norms and subsequent analysis, strategies, and interventions based upon what the data reveals.
CQ Multi-Rater Assessment
>Multi-Rater Assessments provide the most accurate assessment and feedback on CQ because they combine self-assessment with observer-feedback. Participants and their observers complete online surveys and participants receive a 20-page personalized feedback report. Reports provide detailed feedback on the four CQ capabilities, the sub-dimensions of each CQ capability, a comparison of scores with the CQ worldwide norms, individual cultural value orientations, global potential scores, reflection questions and a personalized action plan.
Self-Assessments provide feedback on how individuals view their own CQ capabilities. Participants complete online surveys and receive a feedback report on their CQ capabilities.
CONTACT US TO TAKE CQ ASSESSMENTS